Special Treat for FireFox Users

benjester

Need some help to remove this extension.

For some crazy reason, it went from GC to VG Cats?????? http://vgcats.com/ I have never even seen this site before.

Mine just did it today... I forgot the tag in there, and it updated to VG... Whom I stole it from... I will be updating it in the next week or so to correct the problem...

apologies... I'm a noob with extentions still.

(edited)
ugh mine still works???

That may be because firefox hasn't gone out to check for updated extensions.. once it does, it finds the new VG Cats one, and replaces mine...

I just re did the extension from scratch... took out all the junk... cleaned it up... went to register it, so the update thing doesn't happen, and I am missing a peace of the code that is still linked to vg... so I have to find that before I can register it... but you can install the new version if you would like...

first I would recommend uninstalling the old gc or vg cats one.... go to tools, extensions, and pick the extension to uninstall.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW FILE AT THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST!

ALSO:

Any menu items you would like to see added that I may have missed, feel free to let me know, and I can add them... I can also do sub menus is necessary.

thanks

Ben

Edited by benjester

ugh mine still works???

That may be because firefox hasn't gone out to check for updated extensions.. once it does, it finds the new VG Cats one, and replaces mine...

I just re did the extension from scratch... took out all the junk... cleaned it up... went to register it, so the update thing doesn't happen, and I am missing a peace of the code that is still linked to vg... so I have to find that before I can register it... but you can install the new version if you would like...

first I would recommend uninstalling the old gc or vg cats one.... go to tools, extensions, and pick the extension to uninstall.

ALSO:

Any menu items you would like to see added that I may have missed, feel free to let me know, and I can add them... I can also do sub menus is necessary.

thanks

Ben

Does it work with RC1?

ugh mine still works???

ALSO:

thanks

Ben

Does it work with RC1?

didn't test it, but it should.

ugh mine still works???

ALSO:

thanks

Ben

Does it work with RC1?

didn't test it, but it should.

It does, thanks Benjester :D