Fall Out Boy concert

YoMamma

(edited)

I just went to the Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects concert two nights ago @ the UIC Pavilion and boy was it fun! From First To Last and Hush Sound opened.

Hush Sound - sucked. Too sissy.

From First To Last - I loved them, but they were too hardcore for that crowd.

All American Rejects - Awesome. My 2nd time seeing them and they pumped up the crowd more then FOB.

Fall Out Boy - they were really good, minus the singer. He can't seem to carry his notes live. Still they put on a very entertaining show. I would love to see them again.

Edited by YoMamma

I didn't know that you lived in Chi-town. I almost went to that show but something came up at the last minute so I had to part with my tickets. All American Rejects actually got famous from a Chicago show at House of Blues. It was like 2-ish years ago and they opened for Lucky Boys Confusion at a Christmas concert. I think everyone liked them more then they liked LBC

I didn't know that you lived in Chi-town. I almost went to that show but something came up at the last minute so I had to part with my tickets. All American Rejects actually got famous from a Chicago show at House of Blues. It was like 2-ish years ago and they opened for Lucky Boys Confusion at a Christmas concert. I think everyone liked them more then they liked LBC

Ya I live in the NW burbs of Chicago.

It was funny that you said every1 liked AAR more then LBC back then, because when I saw them live 3 years ago they were boo'd off the stage. They opened for Finch/Staind that day.