Banned

Guest dengraz

Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guests

Okay, first and foremost I realize I broke a rule and accept the punishment, and I'm sorry, and doubt it will happen again.

Short: I was banned for team attacking on CS:S Seattle Discharge.

Long: My reason (not a very good one) was I asked if anyone wanted to trade my M4 for their AK, someone said yea, I dropped it, Shari Vegas picked it up and ran off with it. I said whats goin on man, and as I ran after him I shot him with my pistol. The second time I hit him (for a total of twice) he went berserk on me, unloading his whole clip (12 hits) into me, and said if I ever team attacked him again I'd be banned. I said ok, sorry, but you stole my m4. He followed up with some witty retort that I don't recall. :(

Fast forward a few rounds and I hit him accidentally passing by and got banned for it. I didn't think much of it when it happened, and he didn't say anything after it either, just banned me.

While I don't expect a full fledged explanation, it was just kind of sudden and he didn't act very ... professional about the whole thing.

I just recently started playing CS:S again, and have fallen in love with the GC servers due to their maturity and professionalism (for the most part). I enjoy playing in the Seattle server particularly, where I get a slightly better ping and its not always full. I'd love to be unbanned for all of the aforementioned reasons.

This happened Monday? I think.

STEAMID_0:0:11000

Thanks.

You may have also been banned for repeatedly calling them a "jerk" in server chat.

Anyway, the admin that did this should be along shortly. If not, this will get lifted in due time.

As a side note, I've played along side dengraz in server and never had a problem from him that I can remember.

Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guests

The thread right under this was closed since they thought I was unbanned, but when I try to connect to it it doesn't even ping, is it possible he banned my ip or something?

# 302 "dengraz" STEAM_0:0:11000 00:33 132 1 active

Sorry for the trouble, thanks though.

Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guest dengraz
Guests
dannnng. you're good. ip was banned. was. (hopefully) :D

i'll leave the thread open until you come back and say you're good to go.

Yeah, that was it, thank you! :)