I got banned

Hello my name is L3ather_Fac3 and I was on your Gcftw no scope server and I was very drunk and acting pretty stupid. By saying inapporpriate things into the mic without really knowing or acknowledging the rules. However, I'm more than willing to change that because I have been playing in your server for a long time now and I really enjoy playing in it. There are some really fun and good players to play with that enhance my online gaming experience. So I would really appreciate if I could get unbanned and I will therefore improve my attitude and repsect other players and just increase the maximum fun possible. thanks :)

We need a Steam ID with your post also.

You can find out how to get your steam id by clicking the big yellow banner at the top of the forum.

Thanks.

I followed up on a Ban request from Ebil. Please be nice to our admins. Ebil is a great GC member and you talked to her like she was a kid. Remember, she is also a Admin.

Make sure and follow MrX's response. Click the yellow banner up top.

Again, I banned you from what Ebil told me. Please note that we like keeping fantastic teamplay and respect of others on our servers. I do appreciate your post. And your good attitude in your post. :)

I will wait on Ebil. Just give it a bit. She will post soon.

By the way. Welcome to the forums!

Glad to hear! I'm going to approve of ban lift. I did hope that something good will come of this ban. Just remember, we don't just ask for respect for our admins, but respect among our members and all of the players on our servers! If you can just post the SteamID for us and we can lift the ban.

Nobody insults the lady GC.

I remember when we used to play with Contradiction....and someone would start to give her a hard time....heck I'd take a running start and incorporate a spin move with the Flail of Abuse +10 before the banstick even came out of the sheath.

Glad this one got worked out.