FREE to Good Home

Dingy

These were working units. We no longer use the 350s, and needed the space on our shelves.

I currently have three (3) Cisco 350 access points that I would like to rid of.

First come, first served. You pay the freight (or I can bring them to FF06 if you want).

Included in this offer is:

Cisco 350 AP. Will probably have VXworks loaeded, although I could probably put IOS on their for you.

If you are picky, let me know what rev you want.

2 rubber duck antennas (the stock 2dB antennas)

Power converter (PoE brick) and Power cable.

You're responsible for setting them up. There is no warranty or support on these.

Sorry, I can't give you any help on them, but feel free to visit the Cisco web site (www.cisco.com).

Please send an email if you would like one (or all three).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE* THE -ONE- TIME I DON'T CHECK THIS FORUM! heheheh. That was an awesome thing giving those away Dingy, most people would have just sold them on eBay. If you get any more of them let me know!

Yeah, I'd like one if you get anymore. It would give me a chance to play around with/familiarize myself with IOS.

I'll let you know what falls off the junk cart. I think we had them at 12.2(15)XR2.