Ban appeal

Foo

Foo
(edited)

Today I was playing on the midwest CSS server and I was banned.

It happened shortly after I was autoswitched (a few people disconnected after I joined a team) and switched back.

I should have just stuck with the team I got switched to, but I made the mistake of trying to go back (the teams were 8/7 at that point in time, 8 on the team I got switched to).

There are few decent servers left - most of them seem to be on someone's DSL or cable with 50,000 useless annoying scripts running and I would hate to be peramently banned from one of the few seemingly professional servers left. Please consider unbanning me.

# 135 "Foo" STEAM_0:1:1194649 00:17 49 0 active

I should mention what map it was on - de_piranesi. I don't recall what time it was - at least an hour ago I think (around 7:00PM EST)

I found the time on the stats page:

2006-06-09 16:01:26 Disconnect I left the game. GCftw.com | FF | Stock | MidWest de_piranesi

Edited by Foo

Foo
(edited)

And admin posted a message, but I don't remember who it was and I was kicked/banned right away. No other warning. I don't know if there was another cause. It's been a while since I've played, so I'm not in the habbit of recording demos of my games yet.

If there was another cause I'm sure I can change my behavior - it seems you guys have something special here.. (reminding me of my Black Talon days many years ago...)

Edited by Foo