botting than bragging about it

Those stats have just changed name to Punisher. He must be making his rounds. :biglaugha: Looks like the Viper test servers are full of these guys lately according to the Atari forums so I would assume we'll get one here and there from time to time. Might want to keep an eye out for em.

He had a nice script that kept rotating his name. Most of the time he'll run and shoot shock. No jumping, no vehicles, just botting the shock or lightning. A couple of clan folk on the same team tried to distract him, but usually they want attention, so probably not the best thing to do. The best was a good player found where he was spawning, so he ran him over with a Manta like 9 times. Couldn't do much and kept spawning and trying to goto the weapons locker with the shock. Hehe.

At least we know his UT2004 stat number so if he pops in, you can tag his GUID or IP?

It'll at least help keep the GC server clean if he shows up. :D

He had a nice script that kept rotating his name.

Does he have a set number of names? Reason I ask is that (at max) a couple of weeks ago I

could have sworn I was playing (early) and remember the name Geist. Or am I just loosing

the marbles I have left?