Res and sens.

You can also add the tag in your alias for binding an AWP purchase key to include the command to change sensitivity. If you've seen me with an AWP then you know I have not done this! But I think it would be something like this (if you're buying the gun it would also affect your pistol/knife)

alias buyawpwhore "buy; menuselect 4; menuselect 6; buyammo1; wait; wait; wait; wait; slot10; sensitivity 2"

then in the config

bind g buyawpwhore

But the two sensitivity levels might be best, cuz then you'd have to reset sensitivity or put sensitivity into all your buy scripts...I should have thought of this before I typed this out...DOH!

Chief

hey JB....I recommend putting your mouse up on the level with the monitor....at first it might feel a little odd....but you'll get used to it and you'll have lotsa room to move and lower your sens and get better aim and more headshots

:)

w00t?

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

ack! how do you people play with such high sensitivity?!?!

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests

Sensitivity setting doesn't matter a whole freakin lot. It's just what you get used to playing with.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

sens=2.6 i know i said 3 b4 i didnt like it so i went back to old

i used to be really picky on my sensitivity, I had windows lowered one notch and sensitivity at 2.2. I stopped playin for a week or two cuz of my connection and somewhere in there, my config changed, when I came back, My sensitivity was at default 3 and windows settings was normal. I didnt even notice a difference in how i played. So I really dont think it matters, just whatever you get used to.....

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

800x600

sense 4

but unlike the rest of you, I use logitech Thumb Trackball

129.gif

:-D

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane