Injustice on the Internets!

Guest Hobotronic

Guest Hobotronic
Guest Hobotronic
Guest Hobotronic
Guests

It is a sad day when a fellow counter strike player is banned due to pure inustice. My dear friend Robotronic was illustrating how acronyms can be in used many ways, for both good and evil, when the disallusioned admins Fluffy the cat and AMNESIAC ( )felt the unecessary need to remove him from the server. Because of their premature actions I, the innocent, have been banned from the server. Does this seem fair to you? No, I think not. I believe to keep your good name, we should be unbanned IMMEDIATELY, or you will suffer the consequences.

Sincerely, Hobotronic.

STEAM UserID *EDITED*

Edited your post. Now try clicking on the yellow banner above.

Edit:

Oh yeah, Fluffy and Amnesiac are not admins. I banned you from console. I did unban you and just ban Robo for his acronyms, but after reading your post.. And before i edited it. I decided to keep you on the permanent ban list.

Guest Hobotronic
Guest Hobotronic
Guest Hobotronic
Guests

What the FFFF.

Someone will have to explain to me the logic of shooting virtual people in the face but not allowing swearing. LOL

Kbye *EDITED*

we should be unbanned IMMEDIATELY, or you will suffer the consequences.

Are you serious?? Do you realize how many threats like this we get. And if you wanted to be unbanned...don't you think that a kind request instead of a pointless threat would result in a better response.

GamersCoalition wasn't started yesterday. Surely the consequences that we will suffer from you will not stop GC from moving foward.

Bye! :wavey: