Can anyone give a good answer to this question?

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

dust and aztec should be axed. They're no fun no matter what side you pick, even the pwnerizing stacked side.

Why shouldn't they be?

They both promote(require) good teamwork to win. To many people like to play T on most maps. Well these 2 maps require you do something as a T. Not just find a corner to camp in.

No, neither one of them is/are Dust2(which IMHO is one of the worst maps)

Most of the complaints I hear about aztec are system related. Their pc can't handle it. Then upgrade it and quit whining about it.

I happen to like these maps. And since we get alot of complaints when we try to add new maps. You're stuck with the ol' traditional ones.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
Only way that dust is fun is when all the killers join t, and then the poor cts get rolled.

Yeah, dust is alot of fun when you have some good players on T, but it's no fun when you're on CT and getting owned. Dust gets real boring when begining of the game rushing degenerates into a war of attrition as both sides camp it out. Other maps like piranesi, dust2, fire, and cobble have multiple routes for you to take across the map so that the action doesn't get stalled in 2-3 spots. Unfortunately, tons of people really love dust. It was my favorite map for a long time until I realized how boring the action is compared to dust2.

if we had a huge rotation then I probably wouldn't mind a dust every now and then.

Shorter rotations its a bit taxing.

i agree more maps need to be in rotation sometimes it feels like your on a DAD server

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

if we had a huge rotation then I probably wouldn't mind a dust every now and then.

i agree more maps need to be in rotation sometimes it feels like your on a DAD server

Bring back Train and Nuke.

Bring back Train and Nuke.

i second train but i personally dislike Nuke too much to want it back in rotation