problem connecting

i can connect to any other server in css but your wc server.i havent tried your seattle or any other of yours but i only play on wc.when i connect i get an error (that i believe is from either explorer or windows saying) hl2.exe has encountered a problem and has to close.

any help plz.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We need to collect some additional information regarding this issue. If you have not done so already, please create a Support Ticket (instructions stickied at the top of every page), and include your MSINFO32 and DXDiag report. Also, please make sure you've done the standard troubleshooting prior to creating a support ticket (especially updating video drivers and verifying that you are running DX9.0c).

Thanks,

DougV

That's steam's official reply to the problem ^_^;; A lot of people have been getting this problem as well..

it only happens late at night.stupid half life is having a problem.i was just playing at like 1230am and now i cant connect.i dunno what to do,cuz during the day and all other times it works besides late at night,usually after 1245 or later