UFC

Mossad

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
the season finale last night was friggin amazing.

They are great every season. One of the best shows on TV. I missed this entire season though.

$1 on Arlovski, $1 on Ortiz. Predictions? If we don't talk smack...well it isn't fighting. Also, I am going to seriously be challenging myself not to go ape and scream enthusiastically with potentially caustic wording while watching these fights. I like my fighting and get into it!

Coverage starts at 10 EST, potentially during the end/after the CSS tourney on Sat. night. The main fights will start at an hour or two later depending on the length of the preliminary fights. Which would be the beginning of the BF42 open tourney. Coverage should wrap up about 1-1:30am EST.

$1 on Arlovski, $1 on Ortiz. Predictions? If we don't talk smack...well it isn't fighting. Also, I am going to seriously be challenging myself not to go ape and scream enthusiastically with potentially caustic wording while watching these fights. I like my fighting and get into it!

yea i may get a few ban sticks if I start cussing during the fights which I probably will do ^_^

so are we gonna kill everyones inet when the fights start so that we don't have them lagging up :x

Chief some CRAZY poop happened on my flight home. Ok so I leave ohio and fly to nashville for a 2 hour layover and as I'm walking to my gate....guess who I see just standing there.....Jeff Munson. The funny part about the whole thing was that chief was super psyched to see munson fight that night but due to the completely boring 5 round arlovski fight it was cut out from the broadcast, wish you were there chief.