Unban me please

diluuk

(edited)

Hi, my steam id is STEAM_0:0:996889.

I was playing on the stock WC server today on cs_italy and got kicked for throwing smokes in spawn.

I came back and stopped throwing smokes in spawn because I realized that must be against the rules. I was playing the game as normal and helping my team eliminate the enemies. As we were about to kill the last enemy I shot the hosties since the round was about to be over. Apparently, this is also against the rules.

All apologies. I commit to not partake in these activies again on your servers. I do enjoy playing on them. Thank you.

Edited by diluuk

ahhh..... i checked his id on stats.......

Kool-Aid is his handle....

I banned him for sitting in spawn and throwing smoke, not really team work i say.... kicked him for that/ warned him when he came back.

Secondly, he did intentionally kill ALL the hostages while game was till in play and there were still t's left. banned him.

I say give him a month of "time-out" let him think thru his actions...... LA's what you think???

Edited by s|im smi|ey

ok, so i take that back. a month seems pretty steep. might consider saving those for the kids that come back all "yo momma so fat..."

gotta recognize the fact that he's here wanting to get back in. a lot of people that get banned just move on, so he found something appealing about our servers.

diluuk we run competitive pubs and try to keep it fun. not completing the objective makes it hard to do, so please don't intentionally kill the hosties.