Big News In My Clan

Dennis

Well i know how big of a gamming community this is and now [i AM] has made that step. We now have over 350 members in [i AM] playing the following games.... CS, DoD, NS, WOW, Guild Wars, BF2, and many more. This was a big step for us and i am proud to say that i am part of 2 very large communities. I know to most of you this isnt a big deal but to me it was and i just wanted to share with my good friends over here so if anyone ever wanted to join ina game you could probably find us somewhere :)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Well i know how big of a gamming community this is and now [i AM] has made that step. We now have over 350 members in [i AM] playing the following games.... CS, DoD, NS, WOW, Guild Wars, BF2, and many more. This was a big step for us and i am proud to say that i am part of 2 very large communities. I know to most of you this isnt a big deal but to me it was and i just wanted to share with my good friends over here so if anyone ever wanted to join ina game you could probably find us somewhere :)

I remember you guys from way back. For some reason, the name [i AM]Male Model comes to mind.