Got a job

nut

came to work today... round... 11 for my 11-2 shift..

1:30 rolls around and the store managers like you want to work until 5? and im like sure why not..

4:30 rolls around and she says whats your shift tommarow? im like 5-9 shes like can you come in at 2? and work until 9? and im like hmmm sure..

so i am moving up in hours working... from 3 to 6 to 7 now =)

:spin2::spin2::spin2:

Pretty soon you may turn those smiles upside down. Then again, if you really like money, you may not, lol.

nut

well i added up the $$$ i made for the hours i have done... from july 1-7th .. total is 200$ i get my paycheck on the 22nd... so if i keep it up with these hours i could be seeing a 500+ pcheck... which would mean me getting a new computer or me saving up the money for a car =0

:luxhello::luxhello:

nut

well... tax for me isnt that much... suprisingly... but no didnt calculate it in... im at about 250-300 now which is awsome +)

cant wait to blow it on some stuff

:luxhello:

Congrats on the jobs guys.. I remember my first job at a golf driving range, I drove the little armored kart around that picked up balls and dared people to hit at me. Was fun except when one would hit the roof and scare the heck out of me. Hard to believe that was like 7-8 years ago..

nut

calculated the total for 1-15... got like round 400$ now... dont know how much tax is going to take off... but still its going to be a nice fat one =)

:freak3::freak3::hug::hug: