Oh, fun.

Squid

(edited)

STEAM_0:1:5330501

Banned from: Immutable, Mayhem, Discharge, and Recrudescence

I don't know why I was banned since I haven't played on your servers much lately. It's possible that one of my friends could have jumped on my pc and connected to your server. My guess is that I was still banned from one of the servers that I didn't really care to play on so I didn't alert an admin to get unbanned from it, then got a server-wide ban after you guys updated the ban list. Well, hopefully you guys can get this figured out soon because I'd like to play with you guys again. That's pretty much it, please let me know what happened.

Edit: Please and thank you. :)

Edited by Squid

The thing is, I don't know. I tried to join and I was banned, since I played on there a few days ago without a problem and didn't do anything stupid I honestly don't know what happened. So if someone doesn't look into it then oh well? It's a decent community and there isn't complaining about awps so I like it and would like to continue to play there. I'm kindly asking if someone would look into why I'm banned and hopefully lift it. If not, I guess I'll have to just stick to the cal server where everyone is bragging about how big their ******

Post edited. That was uncalled for. Appaerently you are unaware of our standards?

If you care to get unbanned click the yellow banner at the top of this forum and

follow directions. Keep your current tone in your posts and your likely to

get banned from the forums as well.

The thing is, I don't know. I tried to join and I was banned, since I played on there a few days ago without a problem and didn't do anything stupid I honestly don't know what happened. So if someone doesn't look into it then oh well? It's a decent community and there isn't complaining about awps so I like it and would like to continue to play there. I'm kindly asking if someone would look into why I'm banned and hopefully lift it. If not, I guess I'll have to just stick to the cal server where everyone is bragging about how big their ******

This is the old topic: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=28108

That's the only thing I could find for why you were banned which matched up with the logs. You were rebanned tho on 5/22 and 7/2, which just so happens to be the days that the ban lists were combined.

Somewhere along the line, the admin that lifted the ban, and I won't name names, (but I'd like to Duke them in the noggin' (didn't Fatty have a dog named Duke?), one of board members, Duke I think, really likes burritos), prolly just didn't writeid somewhere, or didn't catch all the servers.

So this should be lifted. I'm getting ready for fragfest in the hopes that I can get there tonite, but maybe Duke can get to it, or some other board member or LA.