Spyder got banned

Spyder

Hey guys, I got banned from Scopeless because my name was my Clan's forum address. I just reinstalled steam because it was screwed up and my username was the address, to inform my clan members of the site's address. I just got everything downloaded and ready to play when I joined GC Scopeless tonight. I was setting up my keys and such and then was banned, i believe for my name, before I had a chance to finish and change it.

Could you please unbann |:JTF3:| Spyder. I would really appreciate it because MW and NoScope are the only servers I play on lol.

I am leaving for Jamaica in about 2 hours so I may not be able to reply until i return in 2.5 weeks, just so you know.

My info

Player ID: 1729

Unique IDs: STEAM_0:0:5734533

Anyone wanna claim this? Didn't know we banned for urls in names.

We don't really like billboards in our servers, but seems strange someone wouldn't just ask you to change it...

Oh I asked...I sent private messages and then took the matter public before banning...(we were playing from Ebil's room on Nick Soapdish's laptop so it will look like he was the banning admin, but it was me)

There were two JTF3 guys on that night so I'm unsure of which one you were...but the guy I banned was playing, not messing with his configs...they got a couple rounds to comply

Come back with no url in your name and you'll be golden.

Now the second guy who came in after you got banned (hey maybe that was you...I don't know) that started asking why his (something) friend was (something) banned...etc...I'm not sure if he got banned...Nick had turned off his computer so I told pope, who was on at the time, to ban the JTF3 guy...whether he did it or not I'm not sure, I left the server on the note that pope refused to believe that it was me instead of Shrop (who's account I was playing on)

Fatty if none of this makes sense to you let me know and I'll try and explain it better...