Banned cuz of Forz's admin abuse

Guest RaZieL

Guest RaZieL
Guest RaZieL
Guest RaZieL
Guests

Yup I'm banned and it's all cause Forz thinks it's o.k to use admin slay on me because theyre are no other admins around.

I'm throwing a nade and Forz runs in and dies, and then next round slays me right at the start.

Sure you can't fire back on an accidental tk, but it's ok to just slay the person? Nice how ingenious your are Forz at working around the rules, you hypocritcal baby.

What's the matter you mad cause i didn't say sorry after you suicided on my nade? Well here's a news flash I get TK'd 4- 5 times a night, and no one ever says sorry. So boo hoo Forz

I don't want to be unbanned, after over half a year as a reg, you can keep your servers so long as I don't have to deal with abusive babies like Forz.

Good bye and so long!

U where slayed because we wear running together u seen me with u all the way from A we both run up to the tunnel I run in got half way in and u naded me plain and simple. U knew I was there and threw the grenade anyway. I also was not the only admin around and I gave muilt warnings to everyone on the server about tk'ing. For that u where slayed then 2 rds later u came up and tked me in the back of the head with a shotty. U where then kicked. U came back on train and started shooting all kinda's people on your team u where banned for that not because u tk'ed me and I slayed.

I was not the only admin around and I gave muilt warnings to everyone on the server about tk'ing. If u are going to tell the storie tell it right u have a week off unless someone over rules me. Have a nice day.

huh, well, adios. if you ever care to discuss the issue (and i would, but since you didn't ask...), please feel free to start a new thread. please click the yellow banner, and don't forget to include your steam id.