DS Browser

EbilDustBunny

That would be cool! I use my wifes palm pc to browse the net from anywhere right now, but the DS would be neat too...

You have a link???

man i would never go anywhere with out my DS when that comes out... i'll be posting on GC 24-7.... Bawahahahhaa... during lectures, lunch, at a friends, at work... wait i already post at work from time to time.... but it would be nifty to be able to ebay from the DS also!!!!

That would be cool! I use my wifes palm pc to browse the net from anywhere right now, but the DS would be neat too...

You have a link???

man i would never go anywhere with out my DS when that comes out... i'll be posting on GC 24-7.... Bawahahahhaa... during lectures, lunch, at a friends, at work... wait i already post at work from time to time.... but it would be nifty to be able to ebay from the DS also!!!!

not to mension you'd need to be able to connect to a wireless router/nintendo usb hub to connect to the internet I assume

You have a link???

not to mension you'd need to be able to connect to a wireless router/nintendo usb hub to connect to the internet I assume

of course... but wireless hotspots are every where these days.