a problem on the new server

aMnesiac

since ptbx isn't enabled, there have been some problems with teams occasionally being stacked. this hasn't really been intentional, i know a map went 5 rounds last night before anyone noticed that player switches weren't occurring. this is only really an issue when an admin isn't on, but i wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. if we could just try and remember to balance teams by joining spec and having someone swap, it'd make it more enjoyable for everyone... sometimes the team numbers are already unbalanced and a simple team switch can be done. thx for listening and thx to the members/admins that have helped with this lately.

I definately agree with everything hes saying.

Is it all possible to get PTBx on the new servers? I know it has its problems, but its a lot better than repeated rounds of 10 on 7.

raw

Until it does come back, you can swap players using the mani menu.

1-4 I believe. Just make sure you dont do it whuile they are alive, it will slay them.

Try to swap the intentional stackers first when possible ( like the guy that jsut joined the team of 9 cts with 5 pts against the 7 Ts with 2 pts.)

Yah, I've been switching people when I see the need. Its more of an issue when I don't realize it right away and suddenly 2 or so rounds have gone by with a really unbalanced team.

As far as swapping people mid round, it actually seems to just swap their team. I swapped myself to CT from T one round on italy and suddenly I was a CT in T spawn. Needless to say, this creates some interesting situations so its definately better done when involving dead people.