g0t b4nn3d!!!

LINX

I just got banned on recrudence, 5:45 MST. I play under the alias of L][NX. Been playing there for a couple months without a swear or non-accidental TK to speak of. We switched to some map that I had never seen before and the game was going really slow so I decided to nade myself to 11hp and then proceed to play out the round. I didn't attack anyone else. I know it isn't the smartest thing to do but hey, this isn't a cal match. my ID is 0:1:9172559. I would appreciate and unban :) thanks.

Teamflash when round started... Next round you threw a HE and hurt half your team (when the round started).

Sorry I forgot about the Team flash. Cya gents later.

a lot of cal teams call our pubs home because we foster competitive gameplay outside of scrims and league play. i think we'd be willing to trade an unban for your word that if you get bored, feel compelled to nade yourself and flash yourself, you'll do it outside of our servers.

deal?

a lot of cal teams call our pubs home because we foster competitive gameplay outside of scrims and league play. i think we'd be willing to trade an unban for your word that if you get bored, feel compelled to nade yourself and flash yourself, you'll do it outside of our servers.

deal?

Sounds good. I consider myself a good person online and off and apologize for my little mishap :) You guys run a tight ship :)