Clerks 2

Xterminator

SO i watched it last night and i found it awesome. I wont lie i wasn't a clerks fan when i saw the original. A $10,000 budget movie in black and white didn't catch my eye. I watched the original clerks this past weekend just to see if i'd like it 2nd time around and i did. I then watched clerks 2 and died of laughter at some parts. Kevin Smith rocks!!

Clerks 2 was an awesome movie! I just got Clerks on netflix and am looking forward to watching it tonight. There was barely any moment in that movie I did not laugh (except for the emotional parts). Definately not a movie to see with young kids or parents :D

Clerks2 was by far the best comedy of the summer (I saw Talladega Nights). Thing about clerks2 is that the humour is not for everyone as its very crude, and offensive to some... but thats K. Smith for ya :D

BTW.. Original Clerks was awesome, and this topped it. K. Smith will be making a horror/slasher moving in a year or two. It will not take place in the jay and bob universe, and will not be a comedy according to him.