First Apartment

Sir Shertown Pimp

I move back to fort worth to start my second year of college at texas christian university and I will be out of the dorms and into some brand spanking new EXPENSIVE apartments. What advice can you give: random stuff you wouldn't think of to bring, recipes, mistakes not to make.

grand marcif you're interested

Also, this dorm is about 90% sorority girls, texas sorority girls at that :D

Edited by Sir Shertown Pimp

just pimp out your apartment you know what to do to get the girls :biggrinpimp:

edit actually in my dorm days we built a entire wooden structure and hung our beds over the desks on chains;

gave us enough room for a pull-out couch and i had a control panel that had 20 switches to lights lamps lighted decorations ----all kinds of cool pimped out looking stuff----- people would always knock and want to just hang out the entire ceiling walls and front door everything cover in posters cartoons and other cool stuff

Edited by w8t4time

My advice...DO NOT GET A ROOMATE!!!...especially a sorority girl...oh man you will kill urself!

Goerge Foreman Grill is your best friend, unless you can get a BBQ

Don't try and study in your place, it just doesn't work...scope out the stacks...usually a good place to study

Always keep your fridge stocked with coolers...with that many sorority girls in your building it's sooooo worth it to keep a good stock...hide your beers tho...

Get homeowners/renters insurance...needless to say with that many drunk sorority girls around...

get some real or fake fur blankets/mats for your couch and or floor or end of your bed...trust the mo...

Learn to cook...pasta is easy but being able to make a good salmon fillet will be your secret weapon!

(edited)

don't get a roomate?!?! I lived with at least 3 people in a house/apartment for about 5 years(all of college).... good times man.. seeing that you go to a christian university, I cant imagine it being that wild, but my first apartment I lived with 3 other dudes.. we didnt get our 880 dollar deposit back and we owed $850 when we left..

Edited by NOFX

don't get a roomate?!?! I lived with at least 3 people in a house/apartment for about 5 years(all of college).... good times man.. seeing that you go to a christian university, I cant imagine it being that wild, but my first apartment I lived with 3 other dudes.. we didnt get our 880 dollar deposit back and we owed $850 when we left..

LOL! hahahaha!!

• 3 weeks later...