Banned, Sorry

Endless-Sorrow

Hey, Ive been banned for tking. My ingame name is uI.Endless Sorrow, it started by me tking another player because i just killed about 5 ppl to get to the bomb, after that my teammate comes out of hidding and takes the defuse, so i killed him, defused. after that i said dont take my defuse if ur just gonna hide until their all dead, then he followed me, started shooting me and i tked him once more. after that round he still continued to shoot me but instead he exploded, im guessing because of a tk punishment option where u take dmg for attacking a teammate, or mabye it was spawn attacking. then he left and the next day i was banned. And i understand that i started this and its mostly my fault and i am sry for disrespecting the rules to ur server. So im asking you if the ban can or cannot be unlifted, thanks for your time.

steamid: 0:1:9448690

(edited)

This was on midwest stock, I posted the ban request. There was more than one intentional tk by him, and when I told him to hit the forums for an unban request he "lol'ed" at me.

Edited by witt

This is the second uI guy that's been banned this week, if it wasn't for tool i might have asked for a clan ban. You're actions are unacceptable in our server. I'm giving you one week off. If you still wish to be unbanned please come back on the 31st and post up requesting an unban. Please read our rules and post that you understand and will follow them.

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingcstandards.shtml