ToT-Octyl A warning

Guys I play on your server every now again, though not obviously enough to be considered in anyway a regular. But since I was kinda responsible for this I figured you deserved a heads up at least.

I was on tonight and you might have picked up on the problem we have had, and you experienced tonight with an idiot who goes by the name of ToT-Octyl. He is NOT a TOT member. He IS a very sad little individual who was banned from our server over a year ago (and many times since) due to team-killing/running off with vehicles/foul language etc. basically running the gamut of how to be a complete dick online. He has been banned from many servers since, we know because he tends to follow some of us around and we're there when he finally gets banned elsewhere. He's been at this for quite a long time and I seriously think the guy is mentally disturbed...anyway. My point. It's your server but you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle by just banning him next time you see him act up, it isn't a once off :bang: , he won't get the message :freak: , at best he will wait until an admin leaves and then start his binds/team-disrupting crap :boing: .

Thanks Shim - I think you tried to tell us something about him over voice last night but frankly, I couldn't understand a word you said - figured if it was important the other GC would chime in - guess they didn't hear you either. :)

He was a small nuiscance last night but frankly, I'm back in the saddle after a week and a half and was not paying that close attention to what was happening (aside from trying to make my fingers work :) )

Thnaks for the heads up - will keep an eye out

Wecome to the forums

-Fk

Wow... a year is a long time to hold a grudge.

Thanks for the post, and I hope you stick around the server more!

Its a great server, excellent skill level so yup I will be on more (when the dear wifey lets me, of course (looks over shoulder) ;) ). Sorry about the voice thing, I'm Irish and 4 years of living in the states has left me with a pretty mixed up accent (me) :smiling2: (audience) :unsure: