Banned

Nox

Hey .gc admins. I was just banned from West Coast without warning. Although no admins were in game, I'm pretty sure its because an admin was monitoring the console and saw me type in the word whore, that I said to some guy named Jerm. He got like 3 kills instantaneously. So I joked with him and called him a whore, followed by :P. He even sent me <3 back as he knew I wasn't being obnoxious or rude. I honestly didn't think much of it at the time.

While if the word whore isn't allowed, I appologize. If that's not the reason I was banned, I'd at least like to know why. I've been playing on .gc servers for almost a year now, and they're probably the best out there.

I've been on the servers in the past and said that word before and noone has said anything to me, regardless I understand and I'm sorry and I won't say it anymore. Please unban me. :(

in-game name is:

SwitchLink

STEAM_0:1:811668

Would you like your name here to match your ingame name? PM me if so.

As for the banning, I expect the admin who pulled the trigger will be along soon. If it went down as you describe it, I'm sure your apology will be accepted and you'll be on your way (although if it was for the word "whore" then you obviously already know why, so no explanation will be necessary).

Some how I'm thinking something is missing here. Think logs need to be pulled from Recrud on this. Something with the switchlink name is ringing a bell, just can't remember what for.

Yeah, after I got banned, I posted then went to play on Midwest. I saw some of the same people that had left the WestCoast server due to low pop. GDS.gc was one of them. Couple others too I think, but I don't remember.

I didn't ask in game about the ban cause I figured why bug people playing?

Dunno if that helps, but he's the only .gc I remember playing on the server with me in WestCoast.