The Protector

GOrnE

Anyone else really excited for this movie?

It's starring Tony Jaa, from the movie Ong Bak. If you've never seen it, I highly recommend you go rent it now!

It's reminscent of Jackie Chan's older movies, having lots of stunts and whatnot, but Tony is alot more acrobatic, and has a different fighting style (Muy Thai).

Don't expect much of a story though, but then again, would you really want something like a plot getting in the way of the action scenes? :biglaugha:

Anyways, going to go watch it Friday night.

Anyone else?

Seeing it tomorrow night. I was going to see Ong Bak, I just forgot to.

Gotta love me some o' dat action.

That Jet Li movie also looks good, but it makes me mad its his last one!

Actually, I already saw Fearless. It's actually one of his older movies, that finally made its way stateside.

If you look around hard enough, you can find a lot his other movies that haven't seen the light of day here.

Just need to be lucky enough to find with subtitles :spin2:

Seeing it tomorrow night. I was going to see Ong Bak, I just forgot to.

Gotta love me some o' dat action.

That Jet Li movie also looks good, but it makes me mad its his last one!

Actually, I already saw Fearless. It's actually one of his older movies, that finally made its way stateside.

If you look around hard enough, you can find a lot his other movies that haven't seen the light of day here.

Just need to be lucky enough to find with subtitles :spin2:

hehe....or you can learn cantonese!

yea...ive seen a lot of jet li stuff in chinese xD

SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

That was one of the best action movies I have ever seen. Going to put a warning up for subtitles, the movie is about half and half (not respectively). Its by Quentin Tarantino, so you can expect some awesome fights... but several of the fights will just blow your mind! Hardly any parts of this movie dont have fights in them.

SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

ts by Quentin Tarantino

There is no way this is "by Quentin Tarantino"...this is a movie that was already released in Asia and is just now being brought to the US. My brother-in-law is a HUGE martial arts fan and he saw this film over a year ago on DVD. Tarantino may have brought it to the U.S. but he had nothing more to do with it than that.

Still...it is Tony Jaa and he is amazing to watch but from what I've heard about it...wait til it hits DVD in the US.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

• 2 weeks later...