Halo theme done by High Schoolers

Tracid

I . . . don't know. Sometimes it sounds right on and it's good, then it sounds distorted, like a song without direction. It sounds like everything has a reverb to it, which is rather annoying. (It could be the camera quality...)

The talent is definitely there, but personally, I felt that just the presentation was off. As a person who HAS both Halo themes on my comp to listen to, I would stay away from this one, myself. But again, I can see the talent of each player.

Haha that was awesome! Oh and Saris, there's no way they could record the sound very well for a multitude of reasons including the size of the room causing instruments at different pitches reaching the mic at different times and the fact that it was recorded through a video cameras mic (which sucks more than anyone can imagine)

I thought that the Mario theme toward the end was kind of random. Saris, in order to get a good recording they would have had to use microphones on stage. Those auditoriums do distort sound, especially in the back, because of the size of the room. They have talent, but I also thought that at times they really had no direction.

I feel the same way as Saris there are some good parts but parts that definitely are off. You can blame the recording used but thats definitely isn't all to blame sorry if I am rude when I say so. Not bad though. Mario part was really randomly connected together and I can't say I care for the transition.