Pittsburgh Penguins SOLD!

Xterminator

you watch, the team will be moved in the near future.

This is what i think of the situation.

CEO gave pittsburgh an ultimatum. Build a new arena and the team will stay in pittsburgh. I dont see them doing such a thing. Now consider this. RIM is probably the biggest company in the Golden Triangle area (my area of kitchener, waterloo and cambridge) minus Toyota of course. But for Telecomm aspects it's king. It holds 20% of the land in waterloo.

Now consider this. Waterloo is expanding and there is room to prosper. A team in that region, whether it be kitchener or waterloo would greatly boost our city income. Toronto games are selling out all the time. We are far enough from Toronto and hamilton that we can attract our own crowds. People love hockey here. We could easily fill the arena if we had our own NHL team. Plus if the team is brought here they wont have to pay an duty's too the MLS because they own everything (leafs raptors, jays). That way we can make our own profit.

you watch. It'll happen :D Crosby's coming home. Hmm maybe they'll put the team in London!

you watch, the team will be moved in the near future.

This is what i think of the situation.

CEO gave pittsburgh an ultimatum. Build a new arena and the team will stay in pittsburgh. I dont see them doing such a thing. Now consider this. RIM is probably the biggest company in the Golden Triangle area (my area of kitchener, waterloo and cambridge) minus Toyota of course. But for Telecomm aspects it's king. It holds 20% of the land in waterloo.

Now consider this. Waterloo is expanding and there is room to prosper. A team in that region, whether it be kitchener or waterloo would greatly boost our city income. Toronto games are selling out all the time. We are far enough from Toronto and hamilton that we can attract our own crowds. People love hockey here. We could easily fill the arena if we had our own NHL team. Plus if the team is brought here they wont have to pay an duty's too the MLS because they own everything (leafs raptors, jays). That way we can make our own profit.

you watch. It'll happen :D Crosby's coming home. Hmm maybe they'll put the team in London!

I think you should hold off on the Bailey's in your coffee this early in the morning...