NCAA Ice Hockey

mookie

It's gonna be a huge weekend with Maine (4) playing away/away at North Dakota (3), and UNH (12) away/away at Colorado (16). I'm gonna see if I can get WTPL or WZON to work online, but if you're close enough to go to one of these games you better be watching!

Oh yeah I guess Miami (9) at Michigan (5) might be a good game too. Pffft to CCHA I say.

It's gonna be a huge weekend with Maine (4) playing away/away at North Dakota (3), and UNH (12) away/away at Colorado (16). I'm gonna see if I can get WTPL or WZON to work online, but if you're close enough to go to one of these games you better be watching!

Oh yeah I guess Miami (9) at Michigan (5) might be a good game too. Pffft to CCHA I say.

Yeah... and how often does hockey east win a national championship lately?

GC Alumni

Yeah... and how often does hockey east win a national championship lately?

Gotta be in it to win it. If I've done my math right, CCHA hasn't been in the last 8 NCAA championships; Hockey East has been in 12 of the last 14. Fine, WCHA is OK.

P.S. Good to see someone else caring about non-NHL hockey. Too bad you'll be crying after BC manhandles Wisconsin next weekend. It's a shame BC is so good, since I hate them so much.

LOL kind of you to give the pity ok to the WCHA. I am not trying to pump the CCHA, just trying to get a rise out of you. :D

I should not have to cry that hard next weekend, about half of Wisconsin's scorers are hurt (as they were last sat against ND, 1-0 Wisconsin). Anyhow... I can stand alot of disappointment this year after the Championship sweep last year (plus the womens team is fantastic from wisc this year).

BC is really good, I like BU as well, but Maine is a bit flukey in my opinion... Hockey east is stacked this year that is certain. But I bet the WCHA fields the champion. But I think my bias is showing now.

I just hate it that Wisconsin has to play ND and BC all pretty much at the start of the season.