I need Help

Lincoln6

Ok, I decided to install a skin. I installed one for the p228, I like that gun as T. When I did, everything went ok for the most part. However, I no longer had the fire sound for the gun. so i checked and rechecked and everything was installed correctly but still no fire sound. So, I completely deleted my whole valve folder and started over. STILL, no fire sound even for the original game given p228.

? is, have any of you come across this and is there a way to fix this problem in a fairly simple manner. Thanks for any help. :D

This has happened to me too...my mac 10 sounds are missing. I've reinstalled CS and nothing works...both those options from w8 did nothing for me...I have the missing sound in the right dir and CSS still can't find it...i haven't deleted steam (too much to redownload) so you may try that...

skins are tricky if u dont no wut ur doing even if a file is in the corret loction it has to be labeled correctly as well. i try not to mess with guns other thn re-skins. try looking on fps banana thy hav a lot of tut.'s.