NFL Playoff Predictions

mookie

GC Alumni

10 down, 6 to go. Bust out your crystal ball and make some predictions!

mine:

3 SD (13-3) def 6 Jax (10-6)

4 NE (12-4) def 5 Den (12-4)

3 Car (9-7) def 6 NO (9-7)

5 Dal (11-5) def 4 Sea (9-7)

4 NE def 1 Ind (14-2)

3 SD def 2 Bal (13-3)

5 Dal def 1 Chi (14-2)

2 NYG (11-5) def 3 Car

3 SD def 4 NE

5 Dal def 2 NYG

San Diego def Dallas

Edited by mookie

Don't get me wrong but the bears will get beat in the first round of the playoff, if they keep relying on the defense.

lol we're the number 2 scoring offense in the league! Everyone hates the guys on top....sheesh, I had to deal with that in CS now in FOOTBALL!!!!

GC Alumni

I will be unsurprised to see the Bears go down to either the Giants or the Cowboys. If they do somehow make the Superbowl, the Colts are probably the only contender they'd beat. Baltimore or Denver would stand a chance of shutting them out, the Pats would probably come up with some kind of fluke win even if they get outplayed, and I think San Diego would run over them.

I'm a bears fan, would love to see them in the SB it's over over 20 years!! I don't think this will be there year. There's better teams..

Couoldnt agree better! I want the bengals to go myself, but there defense just stands around and lets them loose when there up 21 points......

I predict Carolina or New Orleans vs Ravens.....even thought I hate the ravens they are tough this year.