Pm archiving broked

Laz.e.rus

Hey Laz,

I just tried it because I didn't have a clue what you were talking about. It worked fine for me. I received the 20 messages I specified as an attachment to an e-mail. Perhaps your e-mail address needs to be updated?

Forgot to mention that I e-mailed the archive as an HTML page to my home address.

Edited by pavid

Hm. I double checked the addy. It didnt change. I was working fine, I have a bazillion of them saved from before. Then they jsut stopped.

I still get all the other GC mail too.

I jsut checked. The last one that worked that I have saved is aug 28th.

Trying it again to double check that it wasnt a one time glitch or something.

"

Welcome to your control panel

Archive Complete

The archiving process has completed.

You should receive your email shortly with an attachment containing 7 archived messages."

nope. Didnt work. I got an email notification today of a PM I received earlier, but I didnt get my email containing or linking the archive.

I also use the html format.

works for me, sent as an html page (not excel). laz send me a pm and confirm your email address, or better yet, go sign up for a gc/gmail account :)

====

Archive Complete

The archiving process has completed.

You should receive your email shortly with an attachment containing 18 archived messages.

====

stuttering.john,

This email has been sent from http://www.gamrs.co/forums/index.php.

Your archived messages have been compiled into a single

file and has been attached to this message.

Regards,

The GamersCoalition team.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/index.php

gcforums@gamerscoalition

Thats where the current GC stuff comes from to me. New topic notices, PM notices, etc. Thats also where I used to/last got my PM archive from, and where I get general GC mail from ( like member renewal notices etc)

Are you saying that the PM archive comes from gcadmin now? Ive not received anything from there. However I checked and dont have anything starting with a G in my blocked list

wait...lemme check for a sharedserver.org tho....

no, its not blocked either.

Im pretty sure Ive never received anything from a gcadmin@sharedserver.org

pm notices are sent from the same sharedserver address. the 'from' field is gcforums@gamerscoalition.com, which is what displays in your inbox. so if you're receiving pm notices just fine, and pavid and i are both receiving archives just fine, my guess is an attachment filter on your msn account, either at the server or user level.

dude. why are you using an MSN account instead of a lazerus@gamerscoalition.com account? WHY?!?!?

only prob: I got 4 attachments 3 days ago from my dad. No probs. There is NO attachment filter that I can set in msn. I havent received PM archives in 2 months.

why?

I have yahoo accounts

msn accounts

comcast accounts

gmail accounts

charter accounts

I have accounts for me, from my exwfie still, and my old business.

I dont want anymore stinkin accounts!!! :)

update:

changed my email to SJs, and he received my archive fine. Then he forwarded it to me, and I receive it fine.

So, it jsut woulnt get from GC to msn, although I get all kinds of GC mail and attachments.

So, I jsut changed it to a gmail account I havent used in years :)

• 2 weeks later...