Death Cab for Cutie?

Chief

Ya, it was a good show--I'm glad I went. It was kind of funny because there were LOTS of white people, only a couple of not straight Latinos, didn't see but maybe 2 asians. (I'm a people watcher). What really jumped out were the rediculous number of TALL freaks. I'm talking 30% of the audience was over 6'2"--I've never seen anything like it. There were a ton of students and I realized I'm getting old because I couldn't tell if they were highschool or college. There were also a very low number of high-functioning emos, and to be honest I expected more emos and more of the weird ones.

As for the music the opening band and all the way through was good. Glad I went!

The best light show I ever saw was the Dead at soldier field in the summer of '93 (Sting opened). There was a huge storm out over Lake Michigan with lightning and clouds and fog--it was better than anything they could have paid for and went well with the video, lights, and pyro. That aside, the Led Zepplin No Quarter tour had really great lights too I never figured out how they made some of them work.

The best light show I ever saw was the Dead at soldier field in the summer of '93 (Sting opened). There was a huge storm out over Lake Michigan with lightning and clouds and fog--it was better than anything they could have paid for and went well with the video, lights, and pyro. That aside, the Led Zepplin No Quarter tour had really great lights too I never figured out how they made some of them work.

Now THATS a concert I would go to. Even though I hate sting.