My new car....

[LaW]Maverick

wow...Ive never looked at a Pontiac twice before. I seriously had no idea. That is a pretty serious little machine, and a lot of car for the dollar too. Good job Mav.

Im curious how the DOD works...does it buy you a few extra MPG around town? Maybe I should ask after you've gotten some of the "speed" outta your system first ;)

btw, the same retailer had a pretty decent deal on a 300C Hemi too :) *m0m says the srt-8 wins

wow...Ive never looked at a Pontiac twice before. I seriously had no idea. That is a pretty serious little machine, and a lot of car for the dollar too. Good job Mav.

Im curious how the DOD works...does it buy you a few extra MPG around town? Maybe I should ask after you've gotten some of the "speed" outta your system first ;)

btw, the same retailer had a pretty decent deal on a 300C Hemi too :) *m0m says the srt-8 wins

the SRT is a lil' bit faster, yes. However, it's also a whole lot more expensive... :-)

The DOD works pretty well....get 'bout 27-29 mpg on the highway. Around town, it hogs a lil' bit of gas, but usually hovers around 20 mpg...which is great fora 303 hp V8. :-)

Yeah, I was really suprised by how nice this thing is. I've taken a few ramps at 80-90 mph too...and there is almost ZERO body roll, which is impressive. I was talkin' to a guy that bought on over a beamer when he traded in his Cadillac...now I see why! :D