SUGGESTION!

Playaa

the photo albums need to be added to some format that would allow people to tag them so we can know who is who in each photo. Maybe it would be too hard to do with the old ones but should definitely be done in the future (though Flickr is just one of many free ways to get it done online).

just sayin...I'm looking through the old albums and I don't know who half the people are.

Noted, I will look into it when I get into migrating the FF site to a CMS after I'm finished with the GC site.

Also noted playaa volunteered to wade through all 9000 pictures from each FF from now until eternity every day to make sure some moron hasn't posted something offensive as a caption.

Edit...I may have misunderstood. Do you just mean have someone go through and label people in the images before we post them to the site? Or do you mean a way for people to come in and comment/post captions on pictures after they have been posted?

Edit2...We could always post a link to the full size image of the group shot. That way there would be 1 photo with everyone's name on it?

the full size group shot would probably be fine...but then again I just like being able to look through an album and being able to see who's who just by looking at the tag of each photo. Sure it would need some sort of moderation (maybe only GC members or GC Admins can edit them?) but overall I think it would be fine.