More Gold

CowboyFromHell`X

I was talking to a lvl 1 naked guy in stormwind and he explained something to me. I will pass it on to all of you.

With your main, make a lvl 1 guy closest to your major city. Take him/her to the auctionhouse of the major city. Name it something easy to remember (other players will eventually recognize this character). For example my char's name is Tontoslackey.

Send all of your useable (but not needed) items to this character. Cloths, herbs, green/blue items, etc... When the weekend rolls around put ALL of your items in the auction house for 24 hours. Servers are populated the most over weekends so players won't look for deals, just items. I made 22 gold last Saturday.

Before you do this though, make sure you send your character enough gold to purchase 12/14 slot bags. That way he can hold more stuff.

This is not my idea so I'm not going to take credit, but it works very well.

Ya its pretty much a bank character. a lot of mine are named Bornebank Bornebanker Bornebankest etc. Its nice though usually I also save all my items until friday and saturday afternoons and post them for 24 hours so they get the most traffic

• 3 weeks later...