Audi TT has bumper burn

ZesteR

Well, I just received a piece of paper saying "We scratched your car by accident 12-20-06 ###-#### Jennifer"

I kinda checked it out in the early morn light and it's about 1 sq. foot in dimension. :(

1st off.. Im very glad someone fessed up to it. That is a good thing, yet bad b/c they are going to pay for it.

I and my dad accessed the damage and it looks like it could be repainted or just bad scuffs. I am going to call her on lunch break today and figure out a body shop estimate.

I'm so stressed out with college and lack of work shifts and money, this came at a bad time. Even if I dont end up paying for it.. I never wanted this to happen. Ill have more later today after 2pm when I come home and take pictures of it. Good thing my mom can type up a legal description for us to agree she'll pay me in advance.

They will not get away with this! :boo:

Here's a pic of it all nice and clean and scuff free:

1193972050_l.jpg

$1071 for a repaint! :=

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Mayco. They suck. I have never been there personally but I have heard bad things. My dad used them to "Repaint" his crappy old work truck. If you get the inexpensive paint job they don't remove the old paint and don't prepare the surface correctly for the new paint. So basically is what happens is that in few years the new coat of paint will start pealing and cracking, then fall off. Also the paint fades very quickly.

Moral of the story, Don't go to Mayco...they suck! <_<

• 2 weeks later...