unban me plz sirs

BlinG*

(edited)

yo this is BlinG*, i try and play on the midwest and westcoast servers alot when i can. a couple weeks ago i was playing in the westcoast server and a guy joined the server and went like 17-0 all head shots, everyone complained at him for awile and he left, then rejoined under a different name and joined my team where he did the same exact thing. ppl started leaving the server, i asked him to leave several times and he ignored me, so rather then watching him make the server slowly die out.....i tked him in spawn. within 5 seconds i was banned by Deshi for tking....

i understand the rules of these servers and wouldnt tk someone on purpose for no reason.

the hackers name was MORTAL KOMBAT or something like that. sorry i didnt post faster, but the error on the site wouldnt let me make an account, and i went on vacation for a week.

thx

Edited by BlinG*

The banning admin should be along shortly to handle this.

In the future, send a message to the admin if you have a problem with another player. Just because someone is killing everyone with headshots does not automatically make him a hacker. Bring it to the admin's attention in a polite way and let them take it from there.

(edited)

if there's no admin around make a demo and post it here. I was making a demo yesterday on a guy i thought was hacking when some one called him on it and he said "i'm not going to get banned and if I do i'll just get another steam ID tomorrow". That made it real easy.

Just the other night we had a player named "Hi" playing. He was doing alot of amazing things and i was watching him hard. So I asked what level of CAL he was in. He was CAL +IM with M experiance. I asked his real name and it was inRage|Pis7ol so i looked him up and his steam id matched. then he hung around the rest of the night talking to us and explaining how much it sucks to pub cause people allways accuse him of hacking.

This is just another side of the story for you to think about. Trust us to Admin the server. We may not allways catch everything cause were here to play too, but bring it to our attention and we'll take it from there and you won't have to come in here and listen to Panic Rant =p

P.S. Welcome to the Forums.

Edited by Panic

if there's no admin around make a demo and post it here. I was making a demo yesterday on a guy i thought was hacking when some one called him on it and he said "i'm not going to get banned and if I do i'll just get another steam ID tomorrow". That made it real easy.

Just the other night we had a player named "Hi" playing. He was doing alot of amazing things and i was watching him hard. So I asked what level of CAL he was in. He was CAL +IM with M experiance. I asked his real name and it was inRage|Pis7ol so i looked him up and his steam id matched. then he hung around the rest of the night talking to us and explaining how much it sucks to pub cause people allways accuse him of hacking.

This is just another side of the story for you to think about. Trust us to Admin the server. We may not allways catch everything cause were here to play too, but bring it to our attention and we'll take it from there and you won't have to come in here and listen to Panic Rant =p

P.S. Welcome to the Forums.

it's soooo nice to have admin that don't just kick and ban.i like that panic took the time to research the guy instead of just banning him.good job panic.