Halo 3: Video + Pics leaked!

Soldado

So, our boys over in Iraq got to play the ALPHA version of Halo 3. Here's the link fellas:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12501/US-Sol...Footage-Leaked/

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet so I decided to post it up here.

Side note: Did anyone sign up or is planning on signing up for the Halo 3 BETA? I've heard normal sign-ups are done and now you either have to get Crackdown or do the "Rule of Three" thing to get it.

Side note: Did anyone sign up or is planning on signing up for the Halo 3 BETA? I've heard normal sign-ups are done and now you either have to get Crackdown or do the "Rule of Three" thing to get it.

Pretty much

That video was up just before Christmas I think (or just after...)

I'm assuming I didn't make it into the first round as I haven't been contacted yet, however I'm definitely buying crackdown so I'll get in on that (every copy will have an invite, incase people are thinking it's limited)...the only difference now is that i'm no longer buying crackdown for the halo3 beta

There have been some interesting interviews recently with people from Bungie, where Halo 2 is being described as a huge mistake (I know...) and that Halo 3's mp is years beyond anything out there atm. They even mentioned that the took a lot of cues from the CS world when designing Halo3's mp, that because CS is the most successful online FPS, it would have been silly of them to ignore its influence.

Halo 3 will be utterly ridiculous. Thank the stars we'll get the beta in the spring and don't have to wait until next november to get a taste of the multiplayer!

Pretty much

That video was up just before Christmas I think (or just after...)

I'm assuming I didn't make it into the first round as I haven't been contacted yet, however I'm definitely buying crackdown so I'll get in on that (every copy will have an invite, incase people are thinking it's limited)...the only difference now is that i'm no longer buying crackdown for the halo3 beta

There have been some interesting interviews recently with people from Bungie, where Halo 2 is being described as a huge mistake (I know...) and that Halo 3's mp is years beyond anything out there atm. They even mentioned that the took a lot of cues from the CS world when designing Halo3's mp, that because CS is the most successful online FPS, it would have been silly of them to ignore its influence.

Halo 3 will be utterly ridiculous. Thank the stars we'll get the beta in the spring and don't have to wait until next november to get a taste of the multiplayer!

Did they really think Halo 2 as a huge mistake? huh...wierd. So they decided to look up to CS for MP help eh. Sweet!

Sadly, Imma have to wait till November to get a taste of Halo 3 :(