Given the response in the private UT TWL forum, I'd say yes.

But alas, you can't see those right now can you..... :)

-Fk

I'd forgotten that the TWL forum was private. There has been lots of talk there lately though no decisive action. Could we let DarkArchon have the TWL password temporarily so he can get in on the discussions there rather than try to recap everything here?

sure, he can have it for 1 year temporarily when he joins GC ;)

It's not like everyone that is posting in there now is a current GC member and if it helps him decide... And yes, a saw the smillie. :smiling2:

Really? Who ain't a member in there? Penty is good to go so it ain't him (he's just a supreme commander now...) you're talkin bout willis.

-Fk

sure, he can have it for 1 year temporarily when he joins GC ;)

It's not like everyone that is posting in there now is a current GC member and if it helps him decide... And yes, a saw the smillie. :smiling2:

Really? Who ain't a member in there? Penty is good to go so it ain't him (he's just a supreme commander now...) you're talkin bout willis.

-Fk

I didn't think Lex, Wentz or Primus were currently paid up as they aren't pubbing with a /-=GC=-/ tag at all that I've seen. When I tried to check the link to:

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/members.shtml

isn't working so I couldn't verify there.

Of course this is probably just another case of me not really understanding the ins and outs of GC... :(

(edited)

every time I've actually been on I've been tagged... I sent in $ via money order to fats months ago and assumed he received it as my membership has not been removed! Dunno about Lexmark/Primus

Edited by Wentz

lol

It's ok, but I do like what I'm hearing. Dont make any special exceptions for me (though thanks for the thought cannon).

Here's the deal: I just bought a solution manual for vector calculus and discrete math. I did also just order an E6600, eVGA 680i mobo, and 2GB OCZ gold xtc ram.... put those together and that's a fair wack of $$$

However, I DID have my finger on the "send money" button for a good 5 seconds two nights ago, and last night's games were fun...

Yeah all we are missing is just one more person and seems you are the one holding us back by not joining up. Right now we need more participation. We lost Lex to WOW, Wentz to puberty, Tek to Oblivion and the rockets on Primus's wheel chair backfired. Well actually Wentz might be back but I can't tell because the power supply fairy left nothing under my pillow today. I still see most everyone but seems we all play at staggered times instead of the typical 8:00 we once did. And play for hours.

I would love to be more competitive but as we are we have no leader so I think thats why we are idle. I have no communication skillz (or contacts) to pull in scrims plus family activities hinder some things. That and I am internetless until I get home from work at 4pm. We need someone more in tune with communicating with other clans and those types of activities. I am not one to talk, I just want to shoot them in the head.

However, I DID have my finger on the "send money" button for a good 5 seconds two nights ago, and last night's games were fun...

What you guys are playing and having fun without me? :zombie: Waaaaa

Lex and Wentz are all paids up - even though they have drifted away from UT abit (shows the commitment to GC)

Primus on the other hand is quite possibly insane what with his identity issues, starting his own servers, and non-paid status :P

I should get around to reinstalling XP this weekend and should be back in the pubs then

-Fk

every time I've actually been on I've been tagged... I sent in $ via money order to fats months ago and assumed he received it as my membership has not been removed! Dunno about Lexmark/Primus

Sorry, old age again. Primus is definitely playing without a tag.

Yeah all we are missing is just one more person and seems you are the one holding us back by not joining up. Right now we need more participation. We lost Lex to WOW, Wentz to puberty, Tek to Oblivion and the rockets on Primus's wheel chair backfired. Well actually Wentz might be back but I can't tell because the power supply fairy left nothing under my pillow today. I still see most everyone but seems we all play at staggered times instead of the typical 8:00 we once did. And play for hours.

I would love to be more competitive but as we are we have no leader so I think thats why we are idle. I have no communication skillz (or contacts) to pull in scrims plus family activities hinder some things. That and I am internetless until I get home from work at 4pm. We need someone more in tune with communicating with other clans and those types of activities. I am not one to talk, I just want to shoot them in the head.

What you guys are playing and having fun without me? :zombie: Waaaaa

I think Bush pretty much hit it on the head here. Alas... we are leaderless. My wheel chair must be in better shape than Primus's.

We are really out of time sync. Hwarrior plays very early if at all. Others are scattered. It was slow at work today and there was actually some decent play on Nepenthe about mid day for a while.

Fun fraggin with/against wentz again. He's not very rusty though, darn it. And my game was waaay off tonight :(

Leaderless eh? Bah, we live in a democracy! The people rule! :P Anyway, I'm still pondering the idea of joining up and will decide very soon.