Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

ShadowDog

Just saw this dark comedy and i have to say it is going on my Top 25 list. Coming out of no where with Robert Downey Jr. (how come we all know his name but he has only been in crap films that no one really watches? except this one) as the main character with Val Kilmer as his "mentor." It starts off with AN AMAZING display of Narrating that is not done in any other movie to my knowledge (in that completely new way, but others are somewhat similar). I recommend that everyone sees this film soon. It goes from the dark and sophisticated to the sappy and cheesey while still keeping you entertained, laughing, and on your seat as it progresses. THOUGH, this movie foreshadows A LOT but on purpose, i guess its an acquired taste because the mass majority was not too keen on the foreshadowing while film critics thought it was exciting.

The overall end plot twist was amazing and made the movie continue down the dark comedy path.

One more aspect i loved was the usage of their humor. It was more sarcasm and quick conversation that made this movie than the action and plot.

i personally rate this movie an 8/10

I agree whole heartily!

The sarcasm was the BEST! Robert Downey Jr.'s mistakes were quickly followed my witty sarcasm. It was great.

The funniest parts was when he was dealing with the revolver ("WHO TAUGHT YOU MATH?!") and the ending fight scene. ("there, all done")

It would be a 9.5/10 if it wasn't so dark, so much swearing, and the sex scenes.

Geek, my favorite is *EXCUSE MY QUICK LANGUAGE* "at first, i thought it was a raget thing" (refering to shooting the guy with a pistol hiding where the sun dont shine)

Wow, nobody has ever made me do more work to understand them.

First I went to imdb.com to find a move called "EXCUSE MY QUICK LANGUAGE"

Then I went to dictionary.com to find the word "raget"

With no results on either one of them.

I have no idea what your talking about.

My favorite quote in the movie was:

Harry: Well what I'm doing for the guy who likes to bluff is I'm playing a little game called "Am I Bluffing?"

[Loads one round into the revolver to play Russian Roulette]

Harry: Where is she? Where the truck is Harmony? You want to play hardball? I can do that.

[spins the chamber and points the gun]

Harry: Where is the girl?

[shoots the guy in the head]

Perry: [stuttering at first] What did you just do?

Harry: [Confused] I just put in one bullet, didn't I?

Perry: You put a live round in that gun?

Harry: Well yeah, there was like an 8% chance.

Perry: Eight? Who taught you math!

Geek, my favorite is *EXCUSE MY QUICK LANGUAGE* "at first, i thought it was a raget thing" (refering to shooting the guy with a pistol hiding where the sun dont shine)

Wow, nobody has ever made me do more work to understand them.

First I went to imdb.com to find a move called "EXCUSE MY QUICK LANGUAGE"

Then I went to dictionary.com to find the word "raget"

With no results on either one of them.

I have no idea what your talking about.

My favorite quote in the movie was:

Harry: Well what I'm doing for the guy who likes to bluff is I'm playing a little game called "Am I Bluffing?"

[Loads one round into the revolver to play Russian Roulette]

Harry: Where is she? Where the truck is Harmony? You want to play hardball? I can do that.

[spins the chamber and points the gun]

Harry: Where is the girl?

[shoots the guy in the head]

Perry: [stuttering at first] What did you just do?

Harry: [Confused] I just put in one bullet, didn't I?

Perry: You put a live round in that gun?

Harry: Well yeah, there was like an 8% chance.

Perry: Eight? Who taught you math!

i was saying Excuse my language because i swore in that, but someone editted it and changed the word to raget. anyways, it was from Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.