Supplements

duma

(edited)

Just wondering if anyone else out there takes some supplements. I recently added H+ Blocker, and I find it to be awesome. I wish someone had told me about it a while ago.

I also take Cytogainer. I have been using this for about 2 years now. It tastes good, if you use milk, and I have added about 20 pounds.

Also, the linked area "Smart Body Nutrition" is one of the cheapest places I have found. It also helps that I can get my orders in about 24 hours. Anyone else have a place they frequent?

Edited by duma

cytogainer looks nice. i need something with complex carbs to keep my energy up. lately i've just been keeping a couple servings of this with me for long days or just before a workout. i've got the 29g protein, 0g sugar, and high protein version...which isn't listed on their page.

(edited)

Kashi has some good products. However, if you are looking for a "pick me up" before you work out, buy some of the H+ Blocker. I am not kidding, this stuff is amazing. About 30 min after you take it, you will be ready to run for miles and lift heavy for your entire workout. Check out the ingredients too, there isn't any caffeine... good stuff!

Also, SJ, cytogainer is used after the workout, so it will not give you the pep before you begin. It is really just meant to help you recover faster, and give you the protein.

Edited by duma

that H+ blocker stuff looks pretty good. really expensive. they might want to touch up on thier english:

"The best news yet: studies show that, unlike other supplements (like creatine for instance), as long as you keep using the H+Blocker, you will continue to make gains. Now that, my friend, is worth the investment alone."

they just said that 'if u stop using this product, you will stop seeing results, unlike creatine'...

that H+ blocker stuff looks pretty good. really expensive. they might want to touch up on thier english:

"The best news yet: studies show that, unlike other supplements (like creatine for instance), as long as you keep using the H+Blocker, you will continue to make gains. Now that, my friend, is worth the investment alone."

they just said that 'if u stop using this product, you will stop seeing results, unlike creatine'...

I don't read the sentence like that. I read it like this: "creatine will only give you gains for a short time, after a while you body will no longer grow by using it. However, H+Blocker will continue to help you grow, even after long term use."

Perhaps they presume you are aware of the fact that creatine will not give you gains over long term use. That is why some people do creatine cycling. If you want to read a good article (that will substantiate what I said, and give you and idea that the sentence is best read as written), go here.

I have read lots of information on http://www.bodybuilding.com

The workout I'm using right now is a modified one from them. They also have a store. When I have more time, I will compare prices and whatnot. And yes, that H+Blocker is pretty darn expensive for a college dude like myself. I like that cyto gainer... Right now I'm just taking one to two protein shakes a day.. and I feel better.

What do you guys have in terms of a daily vitamin???

What do you guys have in terms of a daily vitamin???

I use "One a day" for MEN. Consumer reports rated it one of the best vitamins (for a variety of reasons).

I went to GNC yesterday and asked one of the guys about creatine. He said I should cycle if I was doing heavy lifiting. There is some strenth loss and loss of water weight after you stop taking it but its not a huge difference, just small.

I might look into that H+ blocker, now that I read that last sentence, it makes sense. People find that taking creatine over an extended period of time, they see a drop off in muscle growth and strenth. The only question about it that I have now is if you lose a substancial amount of growth and strenth if you stop using this product.

Duma, how long have you been using the H+ blocker? Have you used it for awhile then stopped? If so did you see any negative results from not taking this product anymore?

I purchased a mutlivitiman from GNC that was 20 bucks a bottle for a month's supply. I compared it to 'One a Day Men's' and found out that the only difference between what I got and the other multi-vitiman is theres more vitmans and minerals. I figure if i want more, I can take more of a cheaper pill rather than buying more expensive ones.

I just started using H+Blocker. I like it a lot... so much so that it is the reason I started this thread. I didn't know it even existed, and I wished someone had told me about it a while ago.