Tweaking Pages/Forum.

Guest Orbital

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Hello all,

My name is Orbital, or [RUN]*Orbital-[c0g]. I have made a Tweaking Forum in this part of the wonderful MMMM forum page and I have a few requests and favors to ask everyone promiment member of MMMM.

Please answer these questions truthfully because, the choices everyone makes will make or break my plans.

#1) Have you enjoyed the tweaking guide?

#2) Have you benifited from this tweaking guide?

#3) Would you like more tweaking guides (I.e. Kazaa Tweaks,XP Tweaks,

AIM Tweaks etc.)?

#4) If no to any of the following 3, Do not conintue answer questions, just

Post your opions, and this is all I ask, but if you have said YES to any of

the three, answer me this:

Would you like more pages developed (If allowed by MMMM) on THIS particular forum?

Or would you prefer me making an ENTIRE WEBPAGE dedicted to tweaking?

Please answer this question promptly and truthfully, I'd like to know your opinions on this matter, because I'd like to continue helping more people out.

I have one rule though, I will need at least 30 more RESPONSES/REPLIES to actually take action in my cause. Thank you everyone for your time and patience. I hope I will continue helping more of you noObs out :blink: [jk]

Please REPLY to this, if you have ANY concern about making your OS and Programs run faster.

man orbital u helped me out big time id love to see more tweaks from u on other things too. this guy really helped me out with my fps issues id recommend him to anyone. if u guys need anything or have any questions go to him and im sure he can help u out. thnaks a lot man and keep up the good work and i cant wait to see your next tweaking guid.

To everyone! I know Orb really likes to help people out and this is something he is very good at. If you have read/used his tweaking guide and would like to know more about how to tweak other programs please post up your responses! He is getting impatient waiting for these responses. All it would take is a simple Yes or No, and maybe a slight description on the type of tweaking tips you would like to see. So what are you waiting for?!?!? GET TO RESPONDING!!! :lol::D

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Yeah orb is the bomb an he helped me soo much. My comp was screwed now its a lot better than before, thanks a lot Orb.