bunny hopping

Guest MuffinClan

lol, bunny hopping an exploit?!?! I don't see why they took it out in the first place, i guess to be more noobie friendly. I can easily do it now but only about 3-5 times. You just gotta jump again at the perfect time. It would be really hard to do in the middle of a gun fight and you would probably get killed trying to do it. I dont see how bunny hopping 3 times could be an exploit, especially when it would probably do more harm than good

the reason that ppl think bunny hopping shouldn't be in the game is because the makers of CS made a great game that mixes reality and normal deathmatch fps games. When ppl see everyone flying around the maps they see the balance tipped to deathmatch. At least that's why I hate most of the stuff in CS like that. I LOVE the balance that CS pulls off....but sometimes the balance is tipped too far in one direction....usually in the deathmatch direction (i.e. bunny hopping, fastswitch in midair to get a headshot, MAPS LIKE ICEWORLD!! (sorry pet peeve :) )

i laugh at all the other old skoolers out there like myself, although i think a lot of you arent. anyways, if you were old skool you would remember bunny hopping better and when everyone could do it. I guess the people that could do it then are the ones that can do it know B)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
im assuming that if i can do it in cal i cant do it anywhere

its illegal in CAL dim perch.

old schoolers don't bunny hop. it was all the punks and wannabe "pro gamers" that did (do) that carp.

pubs are for deathmatch with a little teamplay thrown in from time to time. if you wanna get better. rush, rush, rush, and use a "lousy" weapon i.e. m3, mac, tmp, or pistol. these weapons force your aim to the head.

and as far as a nub gettin the awp. let him. just pick it up when he dies. if i see 3 or 4 awpers on my team, my favorite thing to do now is block my them out of the double doors on aztec. especially when they say "don't block me, i'm awping double doors". thanks for the advance notice ;) i also think making an awp kill worth -2 kills would help that weapon fade to oblivion where it belongs.

please remember no animals were harmed in the making of this post.