PAINTBALL FINAL CHECKLIST

[LaW]Maverick

I've confirmed the reservations. We're booked on Friday the 13th at 10AM. It will be $21.99 a person for 4 hours of play, 500 paintballs each, and all-day-air. That's pretty cheap actually, but there's no discount if you're bringing your own equipment (sorry guys). You have to use field paint (I believe) so don't bother stocking up on paint--500 paintballs will prolly get me through 4 hours...I actually aim :-). Please let me know if you'd like me to make this earlier or later in the day. They're having a fund-raiser that day at the field, so time-slots are kinda limited, and I figured 10 wasn't TOO terrible.

Call if you need to as well..umm...pm me for my phone number or shoot an E-mail to qlawman@gmail.com

go to Splat Paintball's website if you want an address for Google maps. MAKE SURE YOU MEET WITH EVERYONE to carpool as necessary from the hotel. I won't be there, because I'm leaving from Slaughter's house (which is all of 10 minutes from the fields) instead.

I've talked to Chamber (a little) about helping to organize the car-pool situation--so if you're stranded and need a ride, figure it out ASAP. Shoot me a PM or E-mail and I will try to help you get down there as best I can.

Please don't leave the hotel ahead of time. Get everyone together than go so no-one gets screwed. Bring whatever you need for paintball fun. Generally that means whatever equipment you may have as well as old clothes that you don't mind getting real dirty.

If someone could PLEASE print out a list of attendees and check them off at the hotel, I'd greatly appreciate it. Slaughter, Rob, Tommy D, and myself will be meeting you all there. Mike (my other friend on the list) can't make it. Any questions? :peace:

PS: Stop scaring Jackie :wiggle2: