E3: Another Jeff Morris interview

Flitterkill

14 minute-ish Jeff Morris interview in a hotel corridor by a German mag (interview is in English). A lot of the same talking points but still entertaining for how amped Morris is.

- Game is "finished", just polishing now.

- Interesting point in how the mods being allowed on the PS3 is in another sense a gateway for folks looking to get into console development as one would not need a 10k developer's kit to do it - make the mod on the pc, put it on a mem stick, pop it in the PS3. PS3 mod developers would have to deal with the same constraints of system mem, textures, framerates, etc. that all other PS3 developers have to deal with.

- You got the pipes on teh interwebs, and a quad core server, you could pull off 32 v 32 matches online (PC) - otherwise 12 v 12 is the designed spec.

- Oddly enough, some of the ONS maps for UT2004 were made *before* they had developed ONS... Not that way now of course...

- Sounds like a Torlan rebuild is in. (Look back to some of the GDC stuff from 2006 for rough footage of a Torlan 2)

- Tether your hoverboards to a raptor! Wheee

- The usual are on the table for post release bonus packs, including new vehicles - nothing ruled out - but there wil lbe bonus packs

http://trailer.onlinewelten.com/videos,id1...eff_morris.html

Be warned - the site is teeming with additional flash nonsense and embedded hot linked ad words and crap. Just don't move your mouse too much

-Fk

Ok, POLISH, POLISH, POLISH,--- I GOT SOMETHING HE CAN POLISH---- DEMO, DEMO, DEMO!!!!

Polish us out a demo will ya Jeff!!!

All this extra talk and little secrets their throwing at us is killing me. :bang: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE JEFF, FEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEE

Ok, back to my therapy--- I am a good person, I enjoy life, I am going to have a good day. There, I feel better now. :D