Rennnnnnnnnd lol

ThChosenOne

Yeah, so apparently his panties were in a bunch because of what somebody else did, something about dating his sister and he doesn't have a sister and hes gonna ban somebody and he didn't think it was funny (everybody else did) so there was an arguement blah blah blah so I started making noises in the mic to get them to shut up and play, when surprise! kicked without warning. Ok rejoin, ask 'how old is the admin?' more people blabber on the mic and then I said well I just got kicked for nothing. Then somebody said something else and I responded with I didn't do $***. banned.

maybe you shouldn't play with PMS you might not get all hurt about people dating your non-existant sister.

Edited by ThChosenOne

breaking our no swearing policy wont get you far -- just like yer super clever signature.

we try to maintain a clean and mature gaming environment. if that's something you can dig, trying "asking" for your ban to be lifted. if not, have fun in the pubosphere.

breaking our no swearing policy wont get you far -- just like yer super clever signature.

we try to maintain a clean and mature gaming environment. if that's something you can dig, trying "asking" for your ban to be lifted. if not, have fun in the pubosphere.

you see you missed the point, I was trying to play and being forced to listen to a witch fest by an ADMIN of your server, who in turn kicked me. So yeah, I slipped and I don't deny it but there was no need to ban me for one offense. If anything the 'mature' environment was compromised by your admin blabbing over and over about banning anybody he see's fit.

Edited by ThChosenOne

I seriously doubt he was concerned with the weak digs aimed towards him. I'd venture a guess that the server was being disrupted and our admin's # 1 job is to eliminate disruptions quickly and efficiently.

If I read your post right, you attempted to get things back in order...thanks for that. As for your comments, well... I understand what you're saying, but your presentation needs improvement. The standoff-ish attitude doesn't sit too well with most. You can't play the victim if you're throwing out insults...

I'm sure he'll be in soon so we can hear the whole story.

**Just caught your post**

If he was acting out of line, we'll see that in the logs and will follow up.

I seriously doubt he was concerned with the weak digs aimed towards him. I'd venture a guess that the server was being disrupted and our admin's # 1 job is to eliminate disruptions quickly and efficiently.

If I read your post right, you attempted to get things back in order...thanks for that. As for your comments, well... I understand what you're saying, but your presentation needs improvement. The standoff-ish attitude doesn't sit too well with most. You can't play the victim if you're throwing out insults...

I'm sure he'll be in soon so we can hear the whole story.

**Just caught your post**

If he was acting out of line, we'll see that in the logs and will follow up.

Quite frankly I don't play here often and I'm not playing a victim at all. I found his attitude and reactions over the mic acting as 'God' quite entertaining.. for the first 5 minutes. I'll just have to switch accounts when I do play here unless I get unbanned or if it was a temp ban.

I doubt logs will tell you anything unless your logs record voice chat :freak3: .

0:0:89323

Quite frankly, your attitude sucks.

victim: an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
...when surprise! kicked without warning. Ok rejoin, ask 'how old is the admin?' more people blabber on the mic and then I said well I just got kicked for nothing. Then somebody said something else and I responded with I didn't do $***. banned.

insult: a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
Yeah, so apparently his panties were in a bunch...

maybe you shouldn't play with PMS you might not get all hurt about people dating your non-existant sister

Your choices are either:

A) Accept responsibility for your words/actions and assist us in clearing the matter up

B ) Play elsewhere

BTW, switching accounts doesn't stop us from keeping you off the servers... rookie. :blink: