not as many servers as there used to be

eb0

i wonder why? maybe bc u have admins that slay for no reason? n a firefight w/ an m4 against an awp, i get slayed... hmnmn said bc i wasnt goin for the defuse? but nextmap the bomb was down and 4 players did not go after it? hmm were they slayed? NO. I WONDER WHY. maybe because admins are too busy playing favorites. not to mention playing last night i heard more cursing than i have ever heard. i came back after a couple months of off time and already this bull crap happens again. pretty soon it will be down to no servers

eb0 you're overreacting. It was the last round if you lost, and you had 1 second left to defuse. Unless you're gonna tell me that Mags is slaying people while they're defusing, I don't see what the big deal is. You might as well have typed kill in console yourself.

Really though Mags you need to speed up the typing. You're just teasing cLash with 3 points for the bomb by letting it go all the way down to the wire.

What mookie said, there was 1 second left, it was the last round. To be honest I wanted to try and slap you up so the awper could pick you out of the air, but instead I hit slay. Vovik got the same treatment the round before, the whole entire map he was the last or one of the last people to get into site. Heck I think there were 3 rounds in a row where he didn't make the attempt, but that's vovik. Step it up ebo, come out the pit, kill the awper and try to defuse the bomb.