wow

Playaa

:=

for future reference sake.....I love my friends monitor.

I'm using it with my video card currently running 1280x1024 resolution at 180hz!!! refresh rate.

I get 100fps with CS with 6x AA and 16X AF.

:)

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Tektronix OLD SCHOOL!

but my head was starting to hurt looking at a 17" monitor with 1280 res.....ow....

in 1024 I can only do 120hz...but that's cool too.

Any hertz over 75 is pretty much unneeded.

well as a programmer I sit in front of a monitor for a LOOOONG time (i.e. 12 hours a day). I've been told that the higher your refresh rate the less strain on your eyes.....so therefore me currently running this monitor at 120hz is better on my eyes than the other monitor behind me running at 60hz. And believe me after this long looking at different monitors I can tell the difference in refresh rates by the pain that starts in the middle of my head.....the 60hz monitor puts it there instantly....this one doesn't at all (at least not after 4 hours)

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
well as a programmer I sit in front of a monitor for a LOOOONG time (i.e. 12 hours a day).  I've been told that the higher your refresh rate the less strain on your eyes.....so therefore me currently running this monitor at 120hz is better on my eyes than the other monitor behind me running at 60hz.  And believe me after this long looking at different monitors I can tell the difference in refresh rates by the pain that starts in the middle of my head.....the 60hz monitor puts it there instantly....this one doesn't at all (at least not after 4 hours)

well yeah, 60hz sucks, there is no doubt about that. But anything at 75hz or over doens't bother me and I stare at a computer 18 hours a day if not more.

But some people do need better... such as yourself. =)